Let's Play

10.26.2010


Today I have another Christmas card to share that I created for the Penny Black Challenge over at Caardvarks. The challenge is to create a new stamped card that is decorated inside and out. You have until November 3rd to play along. Check out all the challenge details HERE.


Supplies: Card Stock- White & Dark Brown / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Paper Doll Collection (Katie) / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH C1245 "Oh Christmas Tree" / Sentiment Stamp Inside Of Card- Stampendous "Ours To Yours" / Reindeer Stamp- Penny Black "Lets Play" / Ink- Versa Color Pinecone / Border Punch- Fiskars Apron Lace / Ribbon- Dashes & Dots / Sulky Thread- Dark Brown / CTMH Edge Distresser

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh goodness, this is gorgeous! I couldn't imagine it look any more beautiful in any other color. Love the stamp and the sentiment placement.

xiumaiyuki said...

WOW!!! I'm literally drooling over here. What a stunning card! So simple....yet soooooooooo beautiful! I have to keep an eye out for this stamp.

jimlynn said...

So pretty and I like the inside almost as much as the outside! Very nice card for the holidays.
Lynn

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card! I love that image!

Kathy said...

This card is so elegant Amber and I love your layering and sewing! Maybe you will enter this in the Penny Black Flickr group?
http://www.flickr.com/groups/pennyblackinc/

KER said...

love this "dear" card...it is really lovely

Cheryl said...

I love this! I love the clean design and the think the color is perfect.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS