It is Christmas in the heart.....

9.18.2010

Today I have this vintage Christmas tag to share that I made for Cath's  "All Wrapped Up Challenge". You can check out the details HERE. I've seen loads of Christmas cards and tags this week in blog land. I plan on making a few Christmas themed cards for Cath's "Jolly Holly Greetings Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World.You can read all the challenge details HERE. There is also two more challenges over at Moxie Fab World, "The Season's Gifting Challenge" and "The Decor to make the Season Bright Challenge". You can find the challenge details for both of these challenges HERE.
Supplies: Patterned Paper- A.T.C. Collection "Christmas" / Vintage Christmas Image- A.T.C. Collection "Christmas" / Card Stock- Cream / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1388 Card Chatter- Christmas / CTMH Ink Pad- Cranberry / Ribbon- Joann Craft Essentials

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is just simply gorgeous!!! It looks like a photograph. So lovely.
Lynn

Karen B. said...

She's so sweet and your tag is perfect!

xiumaiyuki said...

What a gorgeous tag!!! and that sentiment just melts my heart!

Tammy said...

Your tag is gorgeous! I love that image!!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love that vintage image and the colors and pattern are perfect with the image.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a gorgeous vintage image. I really like the paper you paired it with. This is a wonderful holiday tag.

colleenk said...

This is soo pretty! I love your vintage image with the red.

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week All Wrapped Up challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS