Grungy Thank You

9.10.2010

Hello everyone, I'm popping in to share this fun little grungy ( well I think it looks grungy ) thank you card I made today.  I really love this patterned paper from Close To My Heart, I just love the colors. I love using any kind of patterned paper with neutral colors, black and white are my go to colors. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Card Stock- White / Patterned Paper- CTMH "Game On" / Sentiments- CTMH  C1381 Card Chatter- Thank You / CTMH Ind Pad- Black / Ribbon- Joann Craft Essentials Black / Sulky thread- White / Vintage Cream Button  with white button string  / CTMH Edge Distresser

11 comments:

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

jimlynn said...

Just super! I also really like that patterned paper.
Lynn

Karen B. said...

I don't know if it was your intention to make a masculine type of thank you but I think it is a great one! They are always so difficult for me to design. I see the grunge.

xiumaiyuki said...

It is grungyly perfection!!! You're right, those CTMH PP are beautiful!

yyam said...

I think it looks quite elegant actually! Really love the colors Amber! :)

Niki Estes said...

Great card! I love the papers and distressing.

Tammy said...

Great card! I love the stitching and distressing!

Denise said...

Great idea on your techniques!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That IS great patterned paper. And it really lends itself to your shabby-chick technique. Great thank you card.

Mary J said...

Wow, lovin' your contemporary style! Great blog!

Janeen said...

Looks like a card that could go to a guy. They are always doing nice stuff for us women. Love it.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS