Cutie Pie Lexis

9.23.2010

Today I have a scrapbook page to share and its my very first. You read right my very first scrapbook page, I  usually only create cards. I created this page for the layout challenge over at Page Maps, you can read all the details HERE. I really love the way it turned out and I plan to make a few more ( I never thought I'd be creating scrapbook pages ), what do you think? That cute little thing is our little cutie Lexis, we adopted her from the pound last October. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH Vanilla Cream, Tulip, Juniper, Sorbet / Patterned Paper- CTMH "Key To My Heart" /  Sentiment Stamp- Cloud 9 "Simple Thoughts- Dogs" / Alphabet Stamp Set- Not Sure / CTMH Ink Pad- Tulip / Sulky Thread- Tulip / Provo Craft Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots / Pop Dots

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is just SUPER!!!! Love it. Your photos are so good (what a cute, cute, dog too). Like the layout. I think you did FABULOUS!
Lynn

JoAnne said...

This is wonderful! Simple, subtle and so sweet.

Karen B. said...

Holy cats, this really is your first layout??? It's AMAZING! Great composition, great colors and a super cute dog.

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is really good for a first layout! Love the colors, the simplicity of the design and that doggie is too cute! :)

Tammy said...

Oh I LOVE this Amber!! Lexis is a cutie pie and the sentiment awesome...sooo true!!

Mary J said...

What a sweetie! I am a huge dog lover! The layout and DP are wonderful!

Cheryl Even said...

Your cardmaking skills must have transitioned easily to the scrapbook page because this is a great layout. Love the stitching on the hearts and the clean lines of the layout. Super job!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS