Birthday Flower

9.03.2010

Today I have another stitching card to share. This flower pattern is from a book called "Easy Embroidery On Paper" By Joke De Vette. If you are interested you can find it on Amazon.com HERE. I thought this was a really cute flower pattern however I did change the pattern a little by adding sequins and glass beads to the middle of the flowers.
               
Supplies: Card Stock- Dark Purple /  Flower Pattern- "Easy Embroidery On Paper" By Joke De Vette / Sulky Thread- Purple, White, Light Green, Yellow / 2 Yellow Sequins / 2 Yellow Glass Beads / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1247 "From Me To You" / CTMH Ink Pad- Hydrangea / CTMH Edge Distresser

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

These types of cards from you always amaze me. Love your use of purple with the pop of yellow.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! If I could just be one half this creative I'd jump for joy!!! Beautiful.
Lynn

xiumaiyuki said...

Such a pretty floral image!!! I love it when you coordinate sewing onto cards... so inspiring!

Courtney Baker said...

That is one cool card! Love all the stitching!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS