Winter Wonderland & Snow Friends

8.09.2010

Toady I have two Christmas tags to share with you. I created these for the Christmas Tag & Mini Challenge over at Caardvarks. The challenge is to create a new gift tag or mini card that incorporates stamping. You can read the rest of the details HERE.

Its hard to see in the photo but I added tiny little snowflakes in the background. I wish I would of used these tiny snowflakes on the green tag below. Scroll down to see why.

Supplies: Card Stock- White, Light Blue, Die Cuts With A View Glittered Card Stock/ Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1384 "Snow Flurries" / Igloo & Polar Bear- CTMH D1228 "Chillin'"/ Rangers Stickles- Clear / Staz-On Ink Pad- Black / Braid Ribbon / CTMH Edge Distresser

I think the snowflakes on this tag are a little too big and I think I went a little crazy and added to many of them. For some reason I couldn't stop my self.

Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH New England Ivy &  Die Cuts With A View Glittered Card Stock/ Stamp Set- CTMH "Snow Friends"/ Ink Pads- White Daisy & Staz-On Black / CTMH Markers / Rangers Stickles- Clear / Ribbon- Offray "White"

14 comments:

Tina said...

I like them both!
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

These are very cute tags, great job!

Amy said...

What lovely tags!! I love the shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

Michelle VP said...

What darling tags! I love how sparkly the snow is. :)

xiumaiyuki said...

oooh...these are soooo fabulous! Love the shimmer effect!

Karen B. said...

I tend to agree-I like them both! But your first card really is a stunner, what a pretty and beautiful layout and color combination.

BethieJ said...

These are both FANTASTIC!!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Jenyfur said...

Amber, these are so lovely!!

Kathlene said...

Such sweet little winter cards--love the sparkle!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Amber, these are adorable! I love the little winter scenes you created!

~Patty~ said...

Thank you for posting about the giveaway. Your stuff is adorable !!! GOOOOD LUCK !!!!

Jenny said...

Cute cute tags, love them!! :) :) :)

Niki Estes said...

What cute tags!

Linda Beeson said...

CUTE tags! Love the snow on the first one.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS