Thank You

8.17.2010

Hello everyone! It's been a week or so since my last post, I hope to get back to posting regularly again! I have been busy working on a few different Halloween cards, I plan to share a bunch on October 3rd  for World Card Making Day! I would love to hear what you have planned  for World Card Making Day! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Card Stock- Bright Blue / Patterned Card Stock- Die Cuts With A View Glossy Glitter "The Whimsy Stack"  / Beaded Pattern- Stitchingcards.com / Sentiment Stamp-  CTMH C1381 Card Chatter-Thank You  / CTMH Ink Pad- Daisy White / Ribbon-Dashes, Dots, & Checks ( Michaels Store Brand ) / Glittered Ric-Rac / Glass Beads / Sulky Thread

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Just beautiful! LOVE those colors too. Great.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your beautiful beaded butterfly, Amber!! What an exquisite card!!

Jenn said...

awesome! Love the stitching and the dragonfly is really neat.

Nathalia Castellon said...

Oh, wow! This is quite beautiful! As for WCMD? I completely forgot about it until you reminded me. So thank you! I suppose I'd better get started on some Halloween cards myself! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS