Love & Kisses

8.03.2010

Hello everyone, I'm stopping in to make a quick post today. Lately I have been busy making a few cards for CARDS January, February, and March submission calls. I made this cute little card using one of Mo's adorable digital stamps for February's Valentine's Day call. If you are interested you can check out all CARDS submission calls HERE. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Cards Stock- White, Bright Pink, Purple / Mo's Digital Stamp- Bella and Bronte / SRM Sticker "Love & Kisses" / CTMH Markers / Medium Water Brush / Rangers Stickles- Clear / Sulky Thread- Pink Shimmer

11 comments:

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is so sweet, I immediately thought of Charlotte's Web:). Love the touch of Stickles.

Karen B. said...

This is super cute, great addition of the glitter!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhh this is darling! Amazing colors and love the stitching- super creative and just a happy card! :) TFS!

xiumaiyuki said...

OMGoodness this is soooooooo adorable!!!! I love that image and the colors you chose! Purple is my nemesis but you used it fabulously here!

Debsg said...

What a super cute card.

Genny said...

Cute card. I love how you colored the image and the bling you added is perfect. TFS

Nordicblogger said...

What a cute image. I love the glitter accents and colors.

Nordicblogger said...

What a cute image. I love the glitter accents and colors.

Tina said...

That's very sweet.

Adele said...

Lovely card and a great effect on the cup cake! I have the image of bella and Bronte too, it is one of my many all time favs- fab colours!

Michelle VP said...

Aw, she's adorable with her little pup. :) Love the added sparkle. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS