Bee Happy

8.23.2010

Today I have another card using this really cute patterned paper from American Crafts, love it. It's a pretty simple layout, two pieces of patterned paper, ribbon, a sentiment sticker, thread and an edge distresser. I really like how the stitching and distressed edges turned out.
Update:
I have updated my Freebie and Challenge tabs at the top. I added 9 new sites that offer free digital stamps and I have  also added  6 new Challenge links.

Supplies: Card Stock- White / Patterned Paper- American Crafts Dear Lizzy Spring "Lazy Ladybug"  / Ribbon- Cosmo Cricket / SRM Sticker- Bee Happy / Sulky Thread- Teal & Pink / CTMH Edge Distresser

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

A wonderful mix of solid and patterned paper, and I really love the treatment for the edges.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the stitching

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! I love that ribbon!

Nathalia Castellon said...

I definitely think these are your colors! I love the combination and all the contrasting stitching!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS