Thanks For Listening

7.12.2010

I have been working on a few different stitching cards lately. This is one of my favorite patterns but its been a while since I have used this pattern so I went ahead and poked a few extra. So you might see a few more cards with this pattern in a couple of days. I have a few more patterns stitched and ready to go, I just have to figure out what I want to do with them. If any one is interested you can find the pattern HERE.

Supplies: Card Stock- White, Light Pink, Bright Neon Purple / Sentiment Stamp- Hero Arts F3776 Listening  /  Butterfly Pattern With Flowers- Form-A-Lines /  Ink Pad- Versa Color "Seashell" / Sulky Threads / Glass Beads

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! I'm going to check out that pattern site....I just don't know if I have the patience like you do. This is just lovely.
Lynn

Just Me said...

A beautiful card. I like trying new things. I am going to have to add this technique to my To Do list.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS