Thank You / CAS-Tastic Challenge 010

7.05.2010

I made the card below for CAS- tastic's Sketch Challenge 010. This is my first time playing along with these gals, fun sketch! You can read all the challenge details HERE, below is this weeks sketch created by Karen. You have until Tuesday July 6th 9:30pm EST to participate.



My card is a little different the this weeks sketch but not by much. All the supplies for this card are from Close To My Heart and Cosmo Cricket. I really love this Nutmeg Collection from Cosmo Cricket, the chipboard elements and stickers are really cute.


Supplies: Card Stock- Cream and Brown / Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Collection / Chipboard Bird and Button- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Collection   /  Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1247 "From Me To You" / Ink Pads- CTMH Chocolate & Versa Color Topaz  / Sulky Thread Brown

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh, so cute! Love the touch of that button too. Just great.
Lynn

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the peach/brown/white color combo and your cute bird.

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous ... great take on the sketch!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean and Simple Sketch challenge!

Karen B. said...

Oh goodness, this is so cute! I love the orange button on the bottom. I've got to agree that this paper line is fantastic, and love how you've used it here.

Alison said...

Thats awesome! I love you blog design!

Paige said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Very Tweet!! The scallops down the egse really set of that cute bird.

Sharyn said...

Nice Card, that bird is cute and the colours blend nice with your cs.

Alison said...

I am in love with that bird and the colors you chose!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS