Thank You Card & Some Goodies

7.22.2010

Its been a few days since my last post, 10 days to be exact. I been busy cleaning up the house, doing some shopping and making a few cards for CARDS January and February 2011 calls. Today I have a cute little card to share with you. I love these SRM Stickers, they are perfect when you want to create a simple card fast.

Supplies: Patterned Paper- Provo Craft Slab 6 "Rob and Bob Studio" / Card Stock- White, Black and Lime Green / SRM Thank You Sticker / Scalloped Ribbon Cosmo Cricket / Thin Black Ribbon- Craft Essentials / Black Button- Favorite Findings / Corner Punch

I have some fun stuff to share, over the last couple of days I have won two different giveaways. The first thing I won is this cute little mini kit from Midnight Rooster. Love the patterned paper and Rub-Ons.


The second thing I won is a $50.00 gift certificate to RubberNecker from Color Throwdown. Here are a few of the stamps I ordered, they should be here in a day or two.



Aren't they cute, I can't wait to use them!

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh those stamps are cute! And your card is so much fun as well, that patterned paper with the sentiment work so well together!

jimlynn said...

Lovely card! I would have never guessed it was a sticker though - it looks like a stamped image. So pretty.
Congrats on your win. You got some fabulous things.
Lynn

Dawn said...

Wonderful card sweetie!I haven't sent in many calls for magazines, I always say I am but tend to get lazy.
Thanks for stopping in to my blog and entering my blog candy giveaway.
Good Luck to you

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS