Owl Miss You / July Guest Designer

7.04.2010

Happy Forth Of July and hello to everyone that is stopping by my blog for the first time from the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog. I will be this months guest designer. For those of you that are a regular to my blog  you can stop by the  2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog  today and check out my card along with all the other fabulous cards created by the DT.

Updated to add:
Check out Heidi's ( the owner of  2 Cute Rubber Stamps ) blog through the week for all these fun posts! You can check out Heidi's blog HERE!

1. Monday- Craft Idea Monday: where I will blog about a cool craft idea I have found for using rubber stamps, or something I came up with myself or even blog about a great product to use when stamping!


2. Tuesday- New Digi Tuesday:  Where I will release a new digital stamp for sale.


3. Wednesday- Craft Project Wednesday: Where I try and create the Craft Idea that I talked about on Monday or just make a craft using 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.


4. Thursday- New Digi Thursday:  Where I will release a new digital stamp for sale


5. Friday- Sketch Friday:  Where I will draw new stamp idea sketches that I will choose from the list of ideas YOU have wrote down on the Your Stamp Ideas page, and some of my own ideas!


6. Saturday- Freebie Saturday:  Where I will post a FREEBIE Digital Stamp!


7. Sunday- About Me Sunday:  Where I will tell you something about me and what is going on in my life


Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH Colonial White / Patterned Paper- CTMH  "Perfect Day" / Owl Miss You Digital Stamp- 2 Cute Rubber Stamps /  Ribbon- CTMH /  Shimmer Paints- LuminArte' / Clear Diamond Glaze

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh, those glasses make me laugh! What a cute card, and the touch of sheer ribbon is a perfect compliment.

Jean McKenzie said...

What a cute image and I love that striped paper. Congratulations on being a guest designer!!

Just Me said...

he is certainly a cute little guy. very cute card

Anonymous said...

where to buy ambien online ambien cr recreational - ambien side effects hunger

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS