Lets Make Some Waves / CWC014- Bling It Up!

7.30.2010


I made this cute little number for this weeks CAS-Tastic Challenge. This weeks challenge is to "Bling It Up" using rhinestones, glitter, stickles, ect. You can check out the rest of the details HERE. I just love this cute little Summer image from Mo, its called "Still Summer". To bling up my card I used Rangers Clear Stickles on the little girls blue bathing suit.

Supplies: Card Stock- White, Red, Orange/  Digital Stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil "Still Summer" / Sentiment Stamps- CTMH  C1365 "Makin' Waves" / Water Colored Pencils / CTMH Markers / Ink Pad- Versa Color "Royal Blue" / Ranger Stickles- Clear / Red Brad- Making Memories / Medium Water Brush

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

It certainly is a cute little number! Great background paper!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is so cute and I am a lover of bling, the bathingsuit is great with the stickles. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it and now I have found your blog. Your cards are so pretty.

Pat (mspfd) said...

So fun and so cute! Love that image and the fantastic job you did bringing it to life. Awesome design and I love the sparkly bathing suit!

jimlynn said...

Just precious!!!! You did an awesome job with this image. So cute. LOVE the bling!
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

How adorable! I love the bathing suit! :) This is beautifully done - I love each and every detail - what a perfect summer card! x0x0

Deb Neerman said...

This is just adorable! Love that sweet image!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS