Birthday Bear / Caarvarks July Challenge

7.09.2010


I made this cute little card for the Birthday Challenge over at Caardvarks. My Favorite Things is celebrating their fourth birthday this month so the challenge is to create a new Birthday Card and link it to Mr. Linky by the end of the month. The prize this month is a $25 Gift Certificate to My Favorite Things. You can read all the details HERE. The cute little Birthday Bear I used for this card is from PollyCraft, you can still download him for free HERE. Every Friday PollyCraft posts a new freebie on there blog, they still have a few up to download now. Go check it out.


Supplies: Blue Square Card- Oriental Trading  /  Card Stock- White, Light Green, Yellow / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1247 "From Me To You" / Present Sticker- Sandylion Essentials " Feminine Birthday" /  PollyCraft Digital Stamp- Cuthburt With Balloons / Staz-On Ink Pad-  Black /  CTMH Markers / CTMH Medium Water Brush / Brad- Making Memories / Sparkly Black Thread / Clear Stickles

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

This little guy is too cute, and great corner treatment.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very sweet. I like the double scalloped corner.

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is so adorable, it so made me smile when I saw it.

Jean McKenzie said...

What a cute card - I really love the pretty blue frame and the little scalloped corner pieces!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the look of the frame you created with the sparkle thread. Great design!

xiumaiyuki said...

This card is so adorable!!! It really made me smile.

Mary G. said...

Cute!!! Love the colors and that textured paper!! Nice job!

Paula said...

love what you did here!!

Thanks for 'flashing your freebie'

x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS