I Count You First

6.19.2010


I don't have any Christmas cards or tags to share with you today but I will  have some later in the week. I made this card a few days ago but never got around to uploading it to the blog. Its a pretty simple card to make, everything is form the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Collection except the ribbon and brads.
Supplies: Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Collection "Clove and Autumn" / Sentiment Sticker & Border Sticker- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Stickers / Ribbon- Offray/ Chipboard Button- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Collection / Brads- Making Memories

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Great composition and colors! Love the bold pattern on the bottom.

Becky said...

OH how sweet...fabulous colors.

Jean McKenzie said...

What a great sketch and papers! Love how you have set this one out - gorgeous!

Tina said...

Nice colour choice! Very sweet.

Christiana said...

Very sweet. I love the color palette.

I've been thinking of starting my Christmas cards soon too! It will be my first as a papercrafter, so I probably need to get as much of a head start as I can!

Laura said...

Hello Amber,I'm a new follower and I just want to say I went through your blog and you have such awesome cards and tags.Thanks for the inspiration.

Crafty Creations said...

Great patterned paper! That sentiment is terrific too :)
Maria

Dawn Mercedes said...

I'm completely LOVING that paper!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS