Beaded Humming Bird

6.26.2010

I has been awhile since I have shared a beaded stitching card, I think the last time I shared a beaded stitching card was in December. This pattern may look hard to stitch but it is pretty easy, it does take a while to finish though. If you click on my "Freebies" tag at the top and scroll down to "Stitching Card Freebies" I have two sites linked where you can find a few different freebies ( some are beaded patterns and some are just regular stitching patterns ).
Supplies: Card Stock- Die Cuts With A View / Beaded Stitching Pattern- Stitchingcards.com  / Sulky Threads- Green, Red, Black, Blue / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 "For Every Occasion"  / CTMH Ink Pad- Cranberry  / Glass Beads

13 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I would never have the patience to attempt something like this. I've seen stitched cards before but never ones with beading. It really ups the "wow" factor. I hope you are sending it to someone who will appreciate all the time and effort it took to create this.

Becky said...

wow..this is fabulous. So creative,

jimlynn said...

Just super and STUNNING! What a wonderful card. Thanks, also, for the link.
Lynn

Crafty Creations said...

very neat!! I love seeing your beaded cards!!! lots of work but I'm sure the recipient is so appreciate of it!!
Maria

NancyK said...

Wow - this is just stunning! You've created a real beauty!

Fiona said...

Gorgeous! I love stitched & beaded cards too; it's been a while since I did any so you've inspired me to dig out my supplies.......

Debsg said...

Great idea. Looks fab.

Karen B. said...

Beautiful and so very original. The colors just pop off the card.

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is great, creative,different and beautiful!

Cheryl said...

This is so cool! I love the way it looks with the stitching and shiny beads. TFS!

Ramona said...

I don't mind telling you not one bit that your card is absolutely fantastic. I mean it. This is a great card. I would have never thought of it in a million years. Thanks for sharing.

Martha said...

how cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS