Thank You Tag

5.08.2010

Today I have another tag to share with you. I made this one the same way I made the other two HERE. The only difference is I used a different sentiment stamp and I added tiny vellum flowers to the swirls. The vellum flowers were originally white so I took my foam dabber and dabbed them with ink so they would match my tag better. You can see them better in the photo below.

Supplies: Card Stock- White / Butterfly Stamp- Hero Arts / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 "For Every Occasion" / Curly Stamp- Adornit "Curly Corners"/ CTMH Ink Pads- Smokey Plum and Plum /  Staz- On Ink Pad- Black / Ribbon- Offray "Black" / Small Vellum Flowers- Jolee's /  Stickles- Clear

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I love how your tag came out & the colors you used! Fab job!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Karen B. said...

Lovey composition and colors!

Gina said...

The colors are gorgeous!! Great tag.

Cass said...

Adorable tag! Love the color and the butterfly is cute with the flowers! I love using tags to create with, that's all I use.

Vera said...

Very pretty tag! Love those little flowers!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS