Teal Flowers

4.12.2010

Today I have one of my stitched cards to share with you. The flowers are supposed to be done in a red color  but after going through my ribbon stash I came across this pretty teal and yellow ribbon so I decided to stitch my flowers in a teal color.  I really like how this card turned out, I might even make a few more in different colors. I also love that this card can be used for a birthday card , thank you card or any other occasion really.
Supplies: Card Stock- White,Yellow,Teal / China Rose Pattern- Design Copyright "Stitchingcards.com" / Ribbon- Textured Trios (Found At Michael's)  / Sulky Threads- Yellow,Teal,Green / Glass Beads- Yellow

15 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these gorgeous stitched blossoms, Amber!! What beautiful work!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi Amber :-)
I *LOVE* your stitched card - the colours are really, really pretty. You did a lovely job of the stitching too.

Natalie Michaud-Lee said...

Wow, that ribbon is stunning and you definitely made the card match!

BonnieRose said...

gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic stitching!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

GORGEOUS! Love those flowers, especially in that teal color! Great card and fabulous stitching!

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty - and that ribbon is a perfect match! Great card.

Crafty Creations said...

Wow - these are just INCREDIBLE!! I love looking at what you create :)
I do love the teal and yellow together too!
Nice work.
Maria

CoveredInCrafts said...

That is just stunning!

BananaStamper said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Great card!
Shanna :)

Cheryl Even said...

This is such a work of art! How will you ever be able to give it away?

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, this is lovely AMber! Terrific card and love the colors together! :)

Ronnie said...

Oh my this card is so beautiful! I love the stitched flowers and the pretty pretty ribbon!

Denise said...

Beautiful colors!

Becky said...

What a fabulous job you did on this project, wonderful colors

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS