Hey!

4.08.2010

A few days ago I stopped by Kristina Werner's blog and spotted the card she made for her "Make A Card Monday Video". I thought it was totally cute and I just loved the layout so I thought I'd use the layout to create a card. You can check out Kristina's card HERE. I did make my card a little different then Kristina's, I used a paper circle instead of a vellum circle and I added small pearls around my punched circle.

Supplies: Patterned Paper-Making Memories Paperie Rouge/ Card Stock- Creme/Shimmer Alpha Stickers- Making Memories Paperie Rouge / Small Creme Pearls- Recollections ( Found at Michaels ) / Ribbon- Offray Light Pink /

12 comments:

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

That IS a cute layout! Love how clean and simple it is! Fabulous card!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE this layout!! It's so simple but so effective and really draws your eye to the sentiment. Cool idea!

Crafty Creations said...

This is great! I subscribe to her blog too and her card was nice as well!!!
Love the glittery "hey" - jumps right off the card!!
Happy Friday!
Maria

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful simplicity. I wish I could do cards like this - I just keep adding things LOL! You inspire me :D

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the CAS design and soft colors. Very pretty!

paperpedaler said...

Love the clean layout. Circles are my favorite shape!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Love the bling.

Christiana said...

This is so sweet! I love Kristina's blog and MACMs and Finally Fridays, don't you? But this is every bit as cute as Kristina's. Nice job!

Sharon said...

Very cute! Love the differences you chose to make.

Gina said...

This is adorable, I love the circles and the little pearls.

Martha said...

ahhh its beautiful!

Becky said...

This is so cute, clean and simple yet so elegant with those pearls.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS