Happy Everything

4.25.2010


Today I have a pair of colorful tags to share with you. I normally stick to making cards and usually don't make a lot of tags but I decided to play outside my comfort zone today. I have to say I really like how these two turned out. I love the the fun bright colors and the "Happy Everything" sentiment makes these perfect for any gift giving occasion.
    
                             
Supplies: Card Stock-White / Butterfly Stamp- Hero Arts / Sentiment Stamp- Not Sure Found at Micheal's / Curly Stamp- Adornit "Curly Corners" / CTMH Inks- Ocean, Kiwi, Goldenrush, Cranberry, / Staz-On Ink Pad- Black / Red Ribbon- Offray / Teal & Green Double Sided Ribbon- Bobbin Card Making Ribbon / Stickles- Clear /

14 comments:

Crafty Creations said...

Wow-these are great! Looks like the shading I get w/ my distress inks! What fun tags and I really like the scrolls w/ the butterfly!
Nice:)
Maria

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the color!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow - these are gorgeous! Love the how the colours on each tag merge so beautifully. You should be happy with how they turned out - they are stunning.

Lynn McAuley said...

These are breath-takingly gorgeous!! I love them!!!

Carmen said...

Wonderful!! Love the brights colors and the butterfly's .. lovely!

Becky said...

These are beautiful. I just love the colors and the shading makes these pop

jimlynn said...

These are so lovely! Just great.

my5bratz said...

these are beautiful :0)

havingfunwithpaper said...

I love these little tags! Beautiful!

Marlene said...

Fantastic tags! Found you via SCS.

Karen B. said...

These are the best, I think tags can be more versatile than cards sometimes, but yet I have a hard time making them. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for giving me the chance to look at your work! I love everything. These tags, the stapled ribbon below and well, everything!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What lovely, colorful background on your fun tags.

Laurie said...

Beautiful! TFS!

Loretta Rodger said...

Beautiful cards!

I love the colors and layout!

Come visit my blog, I have candy!
http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS