Thank You

3.22.2010

I haven't posted in awhile but I'll be back to posting regularly. I have changed the look of  blog around a few times (I might even change it again) and have added a few new things. One of the new things I have added is my Etsy shop link. Check it out on the right side, I only have a few things listed right now but I may add a few more cards. If you are interested in any of the cards you see here I will be happy to add them to my Etsy shop for purchase. I also take custom orders over at Etsy, if  there is a special order you are interested in just contact me through my shop. Anyways on to today s card. I decided to get out of my comfort zone and try some new color combos. I really like this patterned paper from Close To My Heart so I tried to use all the colors in the patterned paper , I think I used all the colors except the Juniper.
Supplies: patterned Paper- CTMH / Card Stock- CTMH Colonial White & Cocoa / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH C1381 Card Chatter-Thank You / CTMH Ink Pad- Tulip / Fiskars Boarder Punch / Butterfly Die and Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Provo Craft / Pearls -Recollections  / Thread- Cream / CTMH Edge Distresser

6 comments:

Lela said...

Super cute card! I like the butterfly

TraceyJean said...

Sweet card. Love your paper choice.

Martha said...

beautiful, such an amazing card.

Cheryl Even said...

I am totally in awe of anyone who can sew on a card, so you are my new hero! LOL. Great card - TFS.

Lesley said...

Nice card, I love the butterfly!

Cammy said...

Very pretty -- love the butterfly.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS