Celebrate

3.26.2010

This is one of my favorite stamps from Close To My Heart. I really like this color combo, the juniper and creme brulee go great together. Its hard to see in this photo but I added some crystal stickels to the cupcake tops.
Supplies: Card Stock- White & Juniper / Cupcake Stamp- CTMH D1407 "Piece Of Cake"/ Sentiment Stamp-CTMH D1247 "From Me To You"/   CTMH Markers- Juniper,Garden Green,Creme Brulee,Vanilla Creme, Gray Flannel  / Ink Pads- Staz-On Black & CTMH Juniper / Stickles- Crystal / Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots

17 comments:

Paige said...

Pretty card and a fun image!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love these CTMH colors together too.

Beate said...

Great card! Love the sparkles and the texture.
Hugs and smiles

BonnieRose said...

ohhhhh I like this card... it's beautiful!!! love the embossed card too.. gorgeous!

jimlynn said...

Very pretty card! I also like this image. So cute.

Becky said...

So pretty and love the sparkles.

Michelle said...

such a pretty card...great colors and great image!
I just spent some time looking at past posts here on your blog.. and wow..youre cards lovely...so inspiring.. s glad i sat back..relaxed for a bit...and browsed thru your blog...
TFS!
michelle.

Lesley said...

Very pretty card!

Martha said...

wow this is amazing, I just used this set last night, but forgot to take a pix of it ;)

Rita said...

a very nice card! rita w

Crafty Creations said...

What a clean and crisp card!!! Great image and I love the large CELEBRATE!!!
Maria

Stampin'GHmom said...

Very pretty! Love the white and the clean look of the card. The colors are great together.

specialcraftmom4 said...

That's just about how many cupcakes I like (: Great card!!!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Very cute, love the dry embossed background...makes the rest of the card stand out.

Mary G. said...

Great card! Love hte image and Dotted Swiss is my favorite CB folder! Nice job!!

TraceyJean said...

Ok. So this card is making me hungry :-) Love how clean and simple and beautiful it is. You did a great job.

Denise said...

Love the clean feel!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS