Best Wishes / Moxie Fab Challenge

3.03.2010

 
I made today s card for Cath's Olympics of Stamping Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. The challenge is to create a stamped card for one of these five categories: Birthday, Thank You, Season's Greetings, Hello,Thinking of You, and Love. You have until  Monday, March 8 to participate. Check out all the details HERE, there will be three winners for every category.

 Supplies: Patterned Paper- CTMH / Card Stock- CTMH Sorbet and Juniper / Cupcake Stamp- CTMH D1407 "Piece Of Cake" / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 "For Every Occasion" / Ink Pads- Staz On Black & CTMH Tulip / CTMH Markers- Tulip,Juniper,Sorbet,Vanilla Creme / Ribbon- Offray Juniper / Silky Thread- Tulip / Brads- Making Memories / Stickles- Clear

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh these colors are great together and I just love the ribbon treatment you added to the sentiment. Way to go!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

What a fun and fab card! The colors are great and I love the dp and image you used! Those ribbon accents with the brads are so cute!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Sweet card. Love the paper and the colors!

Jenn said...

I love what you did with the ribbon. CUTE!

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love the sparkly cupcakes and stitching!

Cath said...

Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Martha said...

I knew I recognized this set :)
beautiful. I just made a card with the same set

Rae Anne said...

So cool - I love what you did with the ribbons and brads! :D

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS