Thanks A Bunch / SRM Sticker Challenge

2.08.2010

 
Today I made another card for Jenyfer's monthly challenge over at SRM Stickers. The challenge is to create a card, scrapbook page, or any altered item combining stickers and chipboard. Click HERE for all the details. For this card I used Making Memories Paperie Rouge Collection, everything is from Making Memories except the chipboard and sentiment sticker. The sticker I used is from Jo-Ann Craft Essentials Thank You Card Sticker Set, this sticker matches this paper perfectly. You can read how to make this flower HERE in my other post.  Below is a close up of the flower.

Supplies: Patterned Paper- Making Memories Paperie Rouge / Sentiment Sticker- Jo-Annn Craft Essentials Thank You Card Sticker Set / Scalloped Chipboard- CTMH / Large Glittered Brad- Making Memories Paperie Rouge / Ribbon- Making Memories Paperie Rouge / Sulky Thread- Cream / Shimmer Paints- LuminArte' (used to paint chipboard)

19 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card, lovely color and love that flower

Cathy said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. TFS

Crafty Creations said...

Very nice! I love your choice of papers and the flower rocks!

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the soft pinks and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs, Christine :)

Vicky said...

What a beautiful card! I love that flower!! Thanks for sharing!

Scrappy said...

Gorgeous! MUST try to make some of those flowers! :)

sarahw said...

Super card! Love the flower and the stitching.

jimlynn said...

Such a pretty card! I'm going to have to try one of the flowers - you make them look so pretty.

Stampin'GHmom said...

Beautiful card! I love love that flower!!

my5bratz said...

love that houndstooth paper, fab card :)

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors, and that flower is beautiful!

Jenn K said...

This is very pretty...and that flower is gorgeous!

Jenyfur said...

Ohhhhhhh, love! So pretty.

NinaB said...

Pink, stitching and houndstooth - three of my favorite things on a card. Beautiful.

Abi Bundy said...

beautiful!

deana said...

So cute & I ♥ the flower! :-)

Raechelle said...

so pretty. I am loving all the pink!

carole~ish said...

very pretty, amber.
love the stitching!!

Kathy said...

Wow this is so beautiful so happy you created this for SRM! I love hounds tooth....awesome

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS