Plum Flower / SRM Sticker Challenge

2.04.2010

I made todays card for Jenyfer's monthly challenge over at SRM Stickers. The challenge is to create a card, scrapbook page, or any altered item combining stickers and chipboard. Click HERE for all the details.I really like how my card turned out and it was pretty easy to make. For the flower I punched out five 1/2" circles and crinkled them up. After I had them all crinkled up I stacked them together and punched a little hole to put my brad through, the brad holds all the pieces together. After the brad in set lift and crinkle the the circles to make it look like a full flower. You can make these with paper but card stock gives the flower a fuller look. Below is a close up of the flower.
Supplies: Patterned Paper- CTMH Promise Of Spring / Card Stock- Smokey Plum / Clear Sentiment Sticker-Jo-Annn Craft Essentials Thank You Card Sticker Set / Scalloped Chipboard- CTMH / CTMH Marker- Smokey Plum / Brad- Pale Yellow / Stickles- Clear

25 comments:

BonnieRose said...

I made a set earlier today for this challenge too... so fun.. further down on my blog!

Scrappingalz said...

Very pretty
!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Beautiful flower! Love the clean layout and pretty colors.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing the directions. I am definitely going to give it a try. Your card is spectacular!

Courtney said...

Love the simplicity and the colors!

paperpedaler said...

Thanks for inspiring me with that beautiful flower. What a wonderful "rich" looking card.

Crafty Creations said...

WOW!! The flower is TERRIFIC!! I absolutely LOVE that you put the glitter flower as the base. It makes it pop so well. It actually looks like a broach (is that how it's spelled?)
Maria

Elisabeth said...

Such an elegant and beautiful card. Simple and striking!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

ooohhh...I LOVE that flower! It looks so pretty! And this whole card is just amazing! your colors are just gorgeous!

Jenyfur said...

oh my gosh this is so lovely!

Lesley said...

Love your flower, it turned out gorgeous!

Juanita said...

This is elegant. I LOVE that flower, it is gorgeous. TFS

Gina said...

Very pretty, it reminds me of a vintage broach or choker.

C.C. said...

Gorgeous!!!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the rich colors you used, and this sparkle flower is a beauty.

Alison said...

This is so beautiful! I am so in to purple right now!

Rae Anne said...

Oh, this is sooo pretty!!!

Jenn said...

Awesome! I love the flower. Now I know what I'm doing tonight!

NinaB said...

What a pretty plum card.

Abi Bundy said...

really love this flower!

deana said...

So pretty.... loving the flower! :-)

Raechelle said...

very pretty. Love the flower!

carole~ish said...

elegant & understated ~ just so pretty. :)

Kathy said...

Love your elegant card & the glitter is the prefect touch. So happy you created this for the SRM challenge.

havingfunwithpaper said...

Loving that purple paper flower! Great job!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS