A New Look And A Simple Hi

2.11.2010

I decided to change the look of my blog the other day after I found this cool site that has a ton of free blog templates you can download for free. Here is the link if you are interested http://btemplates.com/ They have everything from 2 column, 3 column, 4 column, black,white,blue,red pretty much everything. The only advice I have is make sure you like the template layout because you can't change the fonts or text colors unless you know how to edit  the HTML codes. You can still add whatever gadgets and blog badges you want.  I changed the font size and text colors on this template, it actually wasn't that hard to edit the HTML code. I also added a few different page at the top all you have to do is click them to open them. I am still updating a few of these but most are pretty much done. I will keep updating the Freebies and the Challenges, I already have a lot of freebies listed so go check it out.  So anyways on to today s card. 
I made this card using Cosmo Crickets Nutmeg Collection, I love these papers. The bunny paper is actually a border that comes in the Nutmeg Crafting Kit but it fit perfectly at the top of my card, the lime wood grain paper is called "Falling Down".  It's a simple card but I think it turned out cute.
Supplies: Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Collection / Brown Chipboard Button- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg  / Ribbon- Craft Essentials "Cream" / Rub-On Sentiment- Die Cuts With A View / Sulky Thread- Cream / Tan Button String

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like your new layout!

Great card. I like the simplicity! Very cute.

Jenn K said...

What a super cute card!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Adorable! Love the DP and the clean layout.

Jess said...

Love your new blog design and love the card too. :)

Crafty Creations said...

The blog looks great! I was on the site the other day looking for a template for another blog I had to start. That card is CUTE!! Love that paper and the sewing!!

paperpedaler said...

What a sweet card---and love that paper. It's all just a perfect combo.

sarahw said...

Great card! Makes me want spring. :) I like the new blog, thanks for the link.

Elizabeth said...

Great card - love the stitching and twill tape. So pretty.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What adorable bunny paper.

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abi Bundy said...

LOVE this card!

Alison said...

SOOOO cute! Love the button with the bow!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS