Exciting News and A Glossy Glitter Butterfly

2.02.2010

I have some exciting news to share! I am very happy to announce that I will be the July Guest Designer for :

Go and check it out, they have some really cute digital stamps and rubber rubber stamps for sale and while your there you should check out Heidi's (the owner of 2 cute rubber stamps) blog she posts new sketches daily, you can even rate which ones you like. Check out this cute sketch by Heidi. I cant wait to see it when its done, it will make a very cute stamp.



Now onto today s card, I made todays card with Die Cuts With A View "The Whimsy Stack", I love this paper stack. Every page has glossy glitter on it. I don't have any large butterfly punches so I hand cut this one, I just lightly folded a piece of card stock and drew half a butterfly and cut it out. Below is a close up of the butterfly I made.

Supplies: Patterned Card Stock- Die Cuts With A View Glossy Glitter "The Whimsy Stack" / Sulky Thread- Light Blue / 3 Glass Beads / Sliver Wire- 34 Gauge

15 comments:

Natalie Michaud-Lee said...

You did a GREAT job on your butterfly and the paper is wonderful!

Michelle Forrest said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot!

really cute card!

Alison said...

Oh I really like this!! Your hand cut butterfly looks great- I would have never thought it wasn't a die!

paperpedaler said...

So happy to hear that you have been selected to be a guest designer. You will do a wonderful job.

jimlynn said...

Congrats on the guest designer slot! Your butterfly card is gorgeous! So pretty.

Scrappingalz said...

Ohhh this is sooo pretty!

Crafty Creations said...

Congrats on your news!!! Great card! I love that you hand cut the butterfly!! It's gorgeous :)
Maria

Cassandra said...

Oh this is pretty! I love the butterfly!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Beautiful!!! The butterfly is just exquisite.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations! Love the sparkle.... What a neat card.

Karen said...

Congrats on the DT position! :> Your card is beautiful, as is your hand made butterfly!! I love the beading for her body!! :>

Elisabeth said...

Such a pretty card! Congrats on the DT position!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Congrats on the DT position! That's fabulous news! And your card is gorgeous, as usual :D Love all the shimmer. And your hand cut butterfly is perfect!

my5bratz said...

woohoo, congrats on the GDT spot, well deserved, LOVE that paper :)

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love the soft colors.
Hugs, Christine :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS