You Are Loved

1.11.2010

I have two more mini cards to share with you today. At first I wasn't to sure about the distressed embossing especially on the second card ( I went a little crazy with the sand paper ) but I kinda like it now. What do you think?

 Supplies: Paper- "Key To My Heart"/ Card Stock- CTMH Juniper and Tulip / Stamp- CTMH W327 "Sweet Love" / Ink Pad- CTMH Juniper / Sulky Thread- Bright Orange


Supplies: Paper- CTMH "Perfect Day" Paper Pack / Card Stock- CTMH Tulip / Stamp- CTMH W327 "Sweet Love" / Ink Pad- CTMH Tulip / Eyelets- Orange / Twine / CTMH Edge Distresser

11 comments:

Elaine. said...

I love the distressed look. Great job on the cards.
Elaine

Cheryl said...

I love the colors and the distressing.

Sandi said...

Very cool! I love the distressed look!

jimlynn said...

I not only Like, I LOVE! Just great!

Michelle VP said...

Ooooh! I really like it. A simple, rugged touch. Really adds character to these cards. :)

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

I think that distressed embossing adds the perfect touch to these cuties! They're both wonderful!

Karin said...

Sweet valentines!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Terrific distressing. Really adds interest to these simple cards.

Sherri said...

Sand away! Love the distressed look sanding gives!

Janelle said...

WOW! Love these Thank You cards and I just couldn't stop scrolling down to your other posts. They are fantastic! LOVE the elephant.

Becky said...

Great distressing, these are just colorful and fun, reminds me of Summer.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS