Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

1.26.2010

I have been very lucky the last few weeks so I thought I would say a few Thank Yous and share what I have won. First  I would like to say Thank You to Jessica for sending me this fabulous Stamping Up Stamp Set.


Thank You Jessica , I have already started to make a card which I will post in a few days. Check out Jessica's blog (Certainly Stamping)  HERE and give her a little blog love.
Next I would like to Thank Cath over at Moxie Fab World for sending me this fabulous Apothecary Chest, check it out. All I had to do to win was leave a comment.

I just got it in the mail today, its so cool it has protective acrylic drawer fronts that you can slip your favorite patterned paper or fabric beneath. Check out the example photo below its on the left side.(Note: This is not my craft room) I haven't decide how to decorate mine yet. If you are interested in buying one of these you can find them HERE.




Thank you Jessica and Cath for these two great prizes.

6 comments:

Jess said...

You're so very welcome Amber!!! It's so great to hear you've already started stamping with it!!!
If you need anything, don't hesitate to swing on over to my blog and click the Order 24-7 button. :)
Can't wait to see what you create!!!

www.certainlystamping.blogspot.com

Jess

Becky said...

Congratulations on your goodies. And what an awesome room you have.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations! What fabulous wins.

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your goodies, I will check back to see what you do with them. Those little drawers are GORGEOUS - I'm off to look - but I bet shipping to the UK will be out of reach:)

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

how fun! congrats on all your fabulous winnings! enjoy them!

Natty said...

Ooh that chest is fantastic - enjoy using it! :D

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS