UR Sweet

1.25.2010

I made this card for Teri's Old Stuff Challenge. The challenge is to create a card or project using old supplies. I used this old sheet of patterned paper from Making Memories called Brooke Paisley, its from 2005. Check out Teri's blog (A Bit Of This .A Bit Of That.) HERE for all the details.

 Supplies: Patterned Paper- Making Memories Brooke Paisly / Card Stock- Olive,Light Pink, and White / Sweet Stamp- CTMH D1183 Adorable  / Alphabet Stamps- CTMH CC1000-1 Friendship Alphabet / Ink Pad- CTMH Evergreen / Sulky Thread- Olive / Pink Gemstones

15 comments:

Martha said...

such a pretty card, great job.

Jenny said...

What a very cute card! I love the layout! Thanks for leaving me a comment over at my blog!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! I love the pleated paper and stitching. TFS

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Very pretty card! Love the stitching and the clean design.

Lesley said...

Very pretty, I love those colors together!

Natalie Michaud-Lee said...

Ohh I like the colors and the pleated paper! Well done.

Becky said...

Lovely card, love the ribbon.

Crafty Creations said...

Love it! I have that paper!! It's sooo feminine! I can't believe it's from 2005!! Oh my!

Rae Anne said...

I'm a preppy at heart, so I love the pink, green, and "monograms" on this card!

Fiona said...

Pretty!! I love the colour scheme.

Loretta Rodger said...

Very Pretty indeed!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool card. Love the colors.

Stampin'GHmom said...

Great color combo. Love the clean crisp feel of it!

terisplace said...

Hi Amber!
I was just admiring your other cards. You are a card making machine. :)
Way to work all the old stuff. Everything looks so hip.
Thanks for taking part in the challenge. I am glad you played a long!
And sorry it took me a couple days to get back to you. Just back from CHA.

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Tammy Miller said...

This is adorable, how creative, love it!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS