Mini Thanks

1.14.2010

I have to more minis to share with you today. I think I'm going mini card crazy seeing as this is mini card 4 and 5. These two are similar to the ones in the post below except these two are thank you cards.

Supplies: Paper- CTMH  Key TO My Heart Paper Pack/ Card Stock- CTMH Sorbet and Juniper/ Stamp- CTMH W327 "Sweet Love" / Ink- CTMH Sorbet / Sulky Thread- Bright Orange /  Twine


Supplies: Paper- CTMH "Good Times"Level 2 Paper Pack/ Card Stock- CTMH Twilight and Buttercup / Stamp-CTMH W327 "Sweet Love" / Ink- CTMH Twilight / Sulky Thread- Brown / CTMH Edge Distresser

4 comments:

Gina said...

Nice, both are great, I I really like the colors on the second one.

jimlynn said...

I like these two just as much - if not more - than I like the other two. Just wonderful.

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet - I want to reach out and touch them!

Lesley said...

I really love the distressing!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS