Hi!

1.23.2010

I have been stitching a lot of cards lately so today I have another stitched dragonfly to share with you. I decide to do this dragonfly in pink and gold.  I'm going to try and get a better picture later so you can see the stitching better, I have a gold zig- zag stitch on the side where it says Hi but you can barley see it in this photo.
Supplies: Patterned Paper- Die Cuts With A View / Card Stock- White / Dragonfly pattern- Stitchingcards.com / Sulky Thread- Gold / Glass Beads- Pink and Gold / Ribbon- Craft Essentials "Bobbin Ribbon" White / Hi Sentiment- CTMH D1187 "For Every Occasion" / Ink Pad- Veras Color

12 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another beautiful card. Love your stitching.

Gina said...

This is super cute. I love the main color/image area mounted on the white.

theafricanqueen said...

Rounded corners and butterflies are some of my favorite things. Very creative!

supercraftygirl said...

All of your cards are so pretty! I've never tried sewing on a card before. Thanks for all of the inspiration!

Ronda said...

Wow, this is beautiful, especially so since I have no sewing skills at all, lol! Your butterflies are amazing!

Elisabeth said...

Oh I love this, so pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Oh this is so delicate - I feel inspired to dig out my needle and start stitching. Beautiful creation.

Fiona said...

I like your layout. I enjoy stitching cards too. It's time I did some more - thanks for the inspiration!

Lesley said...

I just love your stitching, it's beautiful!

Ramona said...

WoWza! This is great stuff! This is a real treat! Sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

This is so cool! I like the stitching on the previous card too but I like this one best. Great, bright colors.

Becky said...

This is fabulous, very creative.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS