Hedgehog Love / Papertrey Ink Challenge

1.02.2010


I made today s card for Nichole's Scrap-tasitic challenge over at Papertrey Ink.This weeks challenge is to create a card or project using your extra scrap pieces. Everything on todays card is from my scrap pile except the ribbon, Soho beads, and Sulky thread.
Supplies: Paper CTMH / Card Stock- Dark Brown and Tan / Hedgehog Pattern- Copyright Stitchingcards.com / Ribbon- Jo-Ann Craft Essential / Fiskars Border Punch-"Treading Water" / Thread- Sulky / Glass Soho Beads- Black

15 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I adore your hedgehogs!

Vera said...

Wow, that looks complicated! Great job on using your extra scrap pieces to create such a wonderful card!

Becky said...

How cool this is. Awesome.

jimlynn said...

This is just precious!!!! Great job. Love the hedgies.

C.C. said...

Wow, that is so pretty and creative! Very nice!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh! It looks like Spirograph - do you remember that! Just adorable!!

Heather Jensen said...

Those are the cutest creatures! I love them. I can't believe you took the tome to do that. You rock!

Brenda Urbanik said...

Thanks for pointing me to your blog from Flickr. I love the Hedgehogs and the colours on the card you made. I made the Hedgehogs for a XMas card for my sister. Now let me spend some time browsing through your blog.

Vicki said...

This is just amazing, Amber! Wonderful! Blessings to you!

Karin said...

AMAZING!!!!! Your creations are always so creative and over the top wonderful!

Dawn said...

Those hedge hogs are OVER THE TOP!!!

Micki Switzer said...

I can't believe how cute this is!! One of my favorites I've seen in a while!!

Courtney zavala said...

This is SO cute! My husband and I have a hedgehog named Hedgie :) I have to admit that I have a soft spot for them. Fantastic card!

Helen F. said...

Holy Hedgehog! This is fantastic. Too darn clever :o)

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

What a sweet SWEET idea! Those hedgehogs are adorable.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS