Birthday Butterfly

1.20.2010

I'm back with a card. Scroll down to read my second post about SRM Stickers Design Team call. I really like the layout I used for this card, I think I'm even going to make a few more using this layout that's how much I like it. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies: Patterned Paper- CTMH / Card Stock- CTMH Sorbet and Juniper/ Butterfly Pattern- Stitchingcards.com / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 "For Every Occasion" / CTMH Ink Pad- Tulip / Glass Beads / Sulky Thread- Tulip

18 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh wow! This is super cool! Great job.

Cammy said...

This is just gorgeous! Very pretty!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful card!! You do such awesome work!!!

Scrappy said...

Oh so pretty!

Sandi said...

What a soft and sweet card!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

I just love your butterflies! They're always so beautiful! Great card!

Michelle said...

amber..this is beautiful...
TFS!
michelle

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Amber! Love the colors and awesome detail! Blessings to you!

Elisabeth said...

How unique is this!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I love all your bright cheery cards! You have a lovely blog!
Lindsey

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely amazing! I love the awesome beaded butterfly and gorgeous colors!

jimlynn said...

Simply gorgeous! Beautiful.

Juanita said...

I love the way you use beads on your cards. This is gorgeous.

Fleming Printing said...

Awesome butterfly!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This card is amazing! Love your butterfly (:

Natty said...

Wow, that is seriously gorgeous!

Pieces of Home Designs said...

whoa!! very cool!!

Tegan said...

Oh WOW! These stitched + beaded cards are absolutely stunning.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS