Sweet Sunday Sketch #49

12.27.2009


I made this card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch from last week. I never did get  around to posting it last week so I thought I'd go ahead and post it today.
Supplies: Card Stock-Black & Purple Gray / Patterned Card Stock- Die Cuts With A View "The Old World" Textured Mat Stack  / Stock-Dragonfly Pattern- Design Copyright "Stitchingcards.com" / Glass Beads- Black and Gray / Fiskers Border Punch / Ribbon-Craft Essentials "Black" / Sulky Threads
This weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch is below, you have until Thursday 10pm to participate.

 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your beautiful beaded butterfly!! What a great card!!

Michelle VP said...

That dragonfly is gorgeous! Such a pretty way to embellish your card. :)

Gina said...

Very pretty, I just love the use of beads on your cards.

Karen said...

Your beadwork is Fantastic!! Love that you combine the hobbies for some beautiful cards! :>

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS