Stitched Santa Sleigh / OCC Chalenge

12.17.2009


I made this card for Jenny's Holiday Challenge over at OCC, this is the second card I entered. ( Scroll down to see the first card I made for the challenge. )
Challenge: Create a card or project with a Holiday, Christmas, or Hanukkah theme. Don't forget there is a   $25 gift certificate to Totally Stampalicious up for grabs if you link your card to Mr. Linky.

Supplies: Card Stock- Die Cuts With A View Mat Stack Light Blue & White / Sleigh Pattern- Form-A- Lines / Sizzix Texture Plate- Kit #13 "Stripes"  / Ribbon- Jo-Ann Craft Essentials / Fiskers Border Punch / Word Charm- Jo-Ann Scrap Essentials Spiral Clip Word Charms "Joy" / Sulky Threads

8 comments:

Carrie said...

This is really wonderful, It must have taken forever but well worth it. I like the embossed stripes in the bg too.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Lovely card!

Juanita said...

Wow that is beautiful, at first I thought it was a stamped image but now I see it was stitched. Outstanding!

Cammy said...

Gorgeous! Your stitching is just amazing!

theafricanqueen said...

Those golden skids on that sleigh are just the ticket! Beautifully done!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card - I love the stitching!

Kellie said...

Very detailed. Love the stitching.

Elaine said...

Love all the details, great stitching with the stamping. Great job.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS