Paper Crafts "Inspired By" Challenge / A Colorful Happy Birthday

12.04.2009


Today I made another card for Paper Crafts Inspired By Challenge you can read all the details HERE! I was inspired by Kim Hughes Happy 4th Birthday Card. You can find Kim's card in Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 7 on page 43. I really like how this card turned out, I might even make a few more. I think the tassels I used for this card are a little to big though so next time I'm going to use smaller ones or I might try making my own.

Supplies: Paper- Creating Keepsakes "Scrappin' Creations" / Rub-On Sentiment- PSX / Google Eye- Creative Hands Googly Eyes / Orange Balloon Sticker- Sandylion Essentials / Colorful Tassels- Wrights Simply Creative Multi Tassels 9052

11 comments:

Martha said...

adorable!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- I love the tassles and the ear that flips up is so neat! TFS

Vicki said...

Oh how cute!! Blessings to you!

Vera said...

What a cute elephant-shaped card! So creative!

Loretta Rodger said...

This is so cute!

jimlynn said...

Oh, I think the tassels are great! In fact, I think the whole card is wonderful!!!!!!!

Cammy said...

This is just adorable & I LOVE the tassels. How fun!

Cheryl said...

I love this elephant - great idea!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

OMG...this is adorable! LOVE the tassels!

Becky said...

This elephant is just so cute, I would love to get a birthday card like this..

Tegan said...

These are absolutely adorable!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS