Paper Crafts "Inspired By" Challenge

12.01.2009


Today I decided to make a card for Paper Crafts "Inspired By" Challenge. ( Below are all the challenge details. ) My Thank You card was inspired by Maria Burke's "with sympathy" card. Maria's card can be found in Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 7, on page 132 on the left under Contemporary Condolences.

Challenge Details:

Create a birthday or thank you card based on any card you’ve seen in the pages of any Paper Crafts magazine. Then upload your card to your blog or in our Inspired By Flickr group. You have until Monday, December 7th, at 9 am MST to add your card to Mr. Linky.



Supplies: Paper and Card Stock- Creating Keepsakes "Scrappin' Creations" / Rub-On Sentiment-  K&Company Transfers "Beyond Postmarks"  / Sulky Thread- Bright Pink

7 comments:

Gina said...

What fun colors! I love all the stitching you do on your cards.

Suzanne said...

This card is so adorable! Some of my favorite colors. Gorgeous!

Cindy said...

Wow!! What a great card!! Your stitching is fabulous!!

Vicki said...

Amber, love the colors and papers! Beautiful! Blessings to you!

Michelle Forrest said...

wonderful card!

Monica said...

You are always doing great things. I can't ever get my bobbin to stay in :( I am learning to sew, it's awful. It's just one of those things I am not good at, even on paper :)

Susan said...

Amber, I remember loving that sympathy card designed by Maria Burke. I like how you added much more color to your design transforming it into a thank you card! Thanks for joining in the challenge.

Susan R. Opel
Editor, Paper Crafts magazine

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS