Cards Blog: Holiday Gift Tag Challenge

12.08.2009



I decided to make a few Christmas gift tags for Cards Blog Challenge. This weeks challenge is to create holiday gift tags. I used Inkadinkados "Winter Shapes" and Close To My Hearts "Tender Tags" to create my two tags today. I really like how these turned out, I'm going to make a few more in different holiday colors to make a set.
Challenge Details:
Create a holiday gift tag and email it to paiget@scrapbooktrendsmag.com by next Friday December 11th.



Supplies: Card Stock- White and Textured Light Blue / Stamps- Inkadinkado "Winter Shapes" & CTMH D1350 "Tender Tags" / CTMH Ink Pads- Twilight and Cranberry / Making Memories Eyelets- 3/16' Red and Blue / Crystal Gemstones- Hero Arts / Ribbon- Craft Essentials Red and White

8 comments:

Lynn said...

What a perfect image for these sweet Christmas tags!! Love the touch of bling!

Cammy said...

What a great image -- it works perfectly with the tag!

jimlynn said...

These are so pretty! I need to make some tags and think I've just got some type of mental block there - can't seem to come up with anything I like - I may have to case yours. They're so nice.

Juanita said...

Your gift tags are fabulous. Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

These gift tags are just beautiful.

Gina said...

Gorgeous tags, I love the eyelets to run the ribbon through.

Lesley said...

Those are really pretty!

Loretta Rodger said...

These are super! Very pretty!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS