Happy Holidays / Mojo Monday Sketch 111

11.07.2009



For this weeks sketch challenge Mojo Monday will have one winner for every 75 entries, up to seven winners! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice (up to a $24value).
How to play: Just upload a project using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of the post. If you upload to online galleries, please use tag/keyword MOJO111.  
 
Supplies: Paper- CTMH / Card Stock- Teal,White,Dark Red / Snowflake Pattern- Design Copyright "Stitchingcards.com" / Sentiment Stamp- Not Sure  / Ink Pad- Color Box "Frost White" / Glass Beads- Clear,Dark Red,Light Teal / Ribbon- Cosmo Cricket / Sulky Thread- White / Fiskars Border Punch

8 comments:

Nancy said...

*Beautiful*!! I love stitching and beading on cards...

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I can't believe all the work you put into this with the stitching a beading. It's really nice.

Michelle said...

absolutely beautiful! TFS!
michelle

Gina said...

WOW this is really beautiful, I love all the beads.

Suzanne said...

I love this! I love how the patterned paper matches the ribbon, and congrats on the new puppy!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love that snowflake. Beautiful card!

~Michelle~ said...

oh my....I simply love your beaded snowflake! thanks for the link, I'm so checking that out! :)

Lesley said...

Very pretty card, love the snowflake!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS