Holly Christmas / OCC Challenge

10.26.2009


Today I decided to make a Christmas card for Our Creative Corner Challenge using another layout from Close To My Hearts card confidence program "Wishes". I changed the layout a little but if you are interested you can find this layout on page 81, its called "Long Layers". I decided to give the Holly leafs and berries a 3-D look by adding foam dots. In the picture below you can see how I layered the leafs.
Our Creative Corner Challenge: Create a card or a project inspired by your favorite holiday book or movie. My card is inspired by A Christmas Story.


Supplies: Card Stock- Kraft,Red,Green / Holly Stamp- Oogaloo "Holly Branch"/ CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Border Punch- Fiskars "Treading Water" / Foam Sentiment- Not Sure / Thread- Green

10 comments:

Lynn said...

What a wonderful holiday card!! Love the holly and berries!!

Cheryl Walker said...

very pretty!! Love the holly leaves and berries!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Karin said...

Just darling!

Sharon said...

ooooo! Fantastic Card. I love the colors. I need to make mroe cards with Kraft paper. Love it.

C.C. said...

Very cute! I love the 3D holly and berries.

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Such a unique card! I love the layout and the colors you used.

Jennifer Talley said...

Very cute! Love the holly!

Jackie said...

Very cute card...I like the colors you used! tfs!!

Michelle said...

Those layered leaves are fabulous! What a great Christmas card. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS