Carve Out A Little Fun For Yourself

10.25.2009


Today I made a Halloween card using an image from my old Mary Engelbreit's Desk top calender. The layout for this card is from Close To My Hearts card confidence program "Wishes",  I did changed the layout by not adding a sentiment at the bottom left. The layout is called "Curtain Calls" and you can find the layout on page 94. 
Supplies: Paper- Art Impressions  / Card Stock- Orange and Purple / Colorful Image- Mary Engelbreit's Desk Top Calender "Look On The Bright Side" / Thread- Purple / Glittered Star Embellishments- Not Sure

9 comments:

Paige said...

Colorful and fun! I love ME!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun, vintage themed, Halloween image.

paperpedaler said...

Oh, my! I love this vintage Halloween card.

Ellie said...

What a darling card. Love that image and all the colors.

Suzanne said...

This is such a great idea! I love the image too. So so cute!

Cindy said...

What a great Halloween card!! I just love that image, and the colors!! Wonderful stitching, and glittery stars!!!

Stampin'GHmom said...

This is a great card! I love the image and the stitching around the card adds such a nice finishing touch.

Crafty Creations said...

Very cute! Love that image!! Reminds me to go buy a pumpkin b/c I haven't carved anything yet!!

Michelle said...

Great use of your old calendar. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS