Pink Holiday

9.12.2009

I really like how this card turned out, the stitching and everything came out perfectly. I wish I would of stamped the snowflake square a little straighter but you can still see it through the 2/2" window. Its hard to see in the photo but the sequins are pink and white. Below is a close up of the window and snowflake stamp.

Supplies: Card Stock- Pink Provo Craft Slab 6 "Rob and Bob Studio" and White / Sentiment Stamp- Stampendous SWS019-HH Holiday Message / Square Snowflake Stamp- Studio G / CTMH Ink Pad- Blush / Thread- White / Ribbon- 5/8" "Bobbin Ribbon" / Sequins- Pink and White

14 comments:

Mary G. said...

Wow- your stitching is so PERFECT! VERY cute card!!!

Monica said...

You never cease to amaze me! It's gorgeous!

Michelle Forrest said...

very cute - love the pink for christmas

Elizabeth said...

What a great card. Love the double stitching and the sequins. Just adorable.

Paige said...

This is very pretty in pink!

Cindy said...

What a lovely card!! Love the pinks!!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card. I just love the pink!

craftypagan said...

How perfect is your stitching! Wow! Love the pink tones, this is such a fab card! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Hugs, Rowena

Jen Z. said...

Love the sewing and the cutout...very cute. I haven't been brave enough to put my paper on my sewing machine yet...i should give it a try soon...

my5bratz said...

LOVE this card :0)

xiumaiyuki said...

This is soooooooo pretty! Love the pink and white...gives it such a clean and soft look. And those sequins on the snowflakes....great finishing touch!

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the pink for Christmas. You are a stitching rock star!!!
Chrissy

TrishG said...

Love the stitching! Great window. Very cute colors. Great card

Fleming Printing said...

Never would have thought of using pink for Christmas! The stitching finishes the card nicely!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS