Multi Colored Snowflake

9.10.2009

I really like how the snowflake turned out with the multi colored thread I used. I like that it goes from white to light blue to dark blue. The dark blue is hard to see in some spots because it really blends in with the dark blue card stock. Below is a close up of the snowflake.

Supplies: Card Stock- White & Dark Blue / Snowflake Pattern- Design Copyright "Stitchingcards.com" / Thread- DMC Multi Colored / Sentiment Sticker- NRN Designs Vellum Stickers ....because life is worth celebrating

12 comments:

Karen said...

Wow. Wow. WOW!!!! That stitching is gorgeous!!! I think this is the first time I have seen a finely detailed stitched card with multicolored thread. It looks fantastic and really gives the snowflake almost a translucent quality. Love it! :>

Rita said...

Beautiful! rita w

Crafty Creations said...

Wow - super impressive! This is gorgeous!!! Must of took you a while - but it is well worth the effort!!
Maria

Cindy said...

What a fabulous Snowflake card!!! I just can't get over how beautiful your work is!!!

Martha said...

its beautiful!

Michelle said...

this is gorgeous! TFS!
michelle

xiumaiyuki said...

This is so stunning!!! Love the color combo as well!

Diane said...

I love this pattern. May I ask where you got it? I would love to get my hands on it -- perfect for Christmas cards and it incorporates my love of cardmaking and stitchery.

Sande said...

Wow!
This is simply gorgeous. Fantastic job with card and the stitchery.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is amazing! What a fabulous design. Love the colors and incredible stitching.

Michelle said...

Wow! Did you stitch all this? Beautiful! :)

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

WOWZERS!! What a beauty!! The stitching is fabulous!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS