Little girl in Kimono

9.08.2009


Today I used a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. I wish my photo would of came out a little better but you can still see most of the details. You can check out Mo's blog at www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com and if you are interested in purchasing "Little Girl In Kimono" you purchase it HERE at Mo's shop. In the photo below you can see the Stickles I added to the flower in her hair and to the butterflies on her kimono a little better.

Supplies: Card Stock- White, Green, Blue / Digital Stamp- "Little Girl In Kimono" Mo's Digital Pencil / CTMH Markers / CTMH Medium Water Brush / Gemstones- Red / Stickles- Crystal

12 comments:

Martha said...

beautiful image, great job.

Paige said...

Sweet image, beautiful card!

Mary G. said...

LOVE that image!!! She's so beautiful and you did a fabulous job coloring her!!!

Jackie said...

This is really sweet...love the image you used! tfs!!!

Michelle said...

this is such a sweet card... the image is adorable and unique.. TFS!
michelle

Vicki said...

Amber, she is beautiful! You did a great job with the coloring! Blessings to you!

Monica said...

You did a fabulous job!

Craft u Crazy said...

really such a cute image, your blog is full of lovely stuff.
I'm from South Africa and would love it if you popped over to visit my blog.

Regards
Adele James

TannyP said...

She's so sweet! You colored her perfectly =) Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card and I love the image. You did a great job with it.

xiumaiyuki said...

i really LUV this! I love anything Asian! :) Your coloring is awesome and the kimono girl image is really sweet. I might have to check out that site!

craftypixie said...

Aww soo cute
fab clours
wish my colouring looked so good as yours
Wendy xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS