Stitched Butterfly

8.22.2009

This is another pattern from Stitchingcards.com. This pattern is very easy, this pattern is also one of their freebies. They also have seven other free patterns to download. Click HERE to get your free patterns. All you need is a needle,thread,and a few beads. Scroll down to see the card I made using one of their Christmas patterns.
Supplies: Butterfly pattern- Design copyright "Stitchingcards.com" / Card Stock- Neon Purple and Light Purple / Thread - Mult. colored purple / Glass Beads- Purple / Sentiment Sticker- Not Sure

6 comments:

Monica said...

It's beautifully amazing!

Just Tracy said...

I have not done stitching cards for so long you have inspired me to dig out my supplies.
Tracyxx

Vicki said...

OMGoodness! This is stunning! Beautiful work! Blessings to you!

Paige said...

Stunning card! I break out in a sweat just thinking of needles and thread!

Kirstin said...

Very very cool!! I really love this stitched butterfly!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Excellent! So very pretty! Rarely do I have the patience for this kind of stitching -- but the result is so beautiful!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS