Running Scared

8.23.2009

I thought this image was really cute, it makes a great Halloween card. Today was the last day to download this image for free from thedigishack, but you can now purchase it for $1.00 if you are interested. Every Monday thedigishack offers a different freebie to download on their blog. So check it out.
Supplies: Paper- Card Stock- Teal, Black,Kraft / Monster Digi- thedigishack.com / Sentiment Stamp- "Spooky Halloween" TM Designs / CTMH Markers- Ocean, Breeze,White,Red Barn / Jute Twine / Plastic Bat
I thought I'd add a few bats to this card so it looks like my monster is running from them. I'm not sure if I like the stickles on this one but I thought I'd go ahead and post it anyways.
Supplies: Die Cuts With A View "Boo" / Card Stock- Olive & Kraft / Monster Digi- thedigishack.com / Sentiment Stamp and Bats- "Spooky Halloween" TM Designs / CTMH Markers- Olive,Barn Red / Stickles- Crystal / Friskers Border Punch

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh Amber! This is just too funny! Thanks for making me smile! Great image and coloring on these! Blessings to you!

Lynn said...

I love this delightful running, screaming monster!! What fun Halloween cards you have created with this fun and fabulous image!!

Kathy said...

What a fun image, love both cards with it!

Payne Holler Cards said...

they cracked me up!!!! that image would be ME if any of those critters even looked my way LOL
they are so cute!!!

TannyP said...

LOL! He could be scary if it wasn't so funny to me =) I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I've looked like for the last week.

Thanks for showing your great cards!!

Michelle Forrest said...

akkkkk - he's too cute!

Amy said...

Too funny! I love the little monster!

Martha said...

how cute, I just got some monsters at Michaels yesterday, similar to this one,cant wait to use it, thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy said...

OMG! Your cards are wonderful!! I absolutely love the christmas ornament one. What a ton of work that must have been!! I like the pink butterfly also!!

Fleming Printing said...

Love it!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS