Pink Persimmon is specifically looking for:
- Creative individuals who can commit to making a minimum of 3 stamped projects each month (such as layouts, cards, altered items, home décor, etc) including a material list and simple step-by-step instructions (if needed).
- Are active participants in online forums and post their work in online galleries. A personal blog where you can share your projects and ideas is a definite plus as well.
- Individuals who have the ability to clearly write and photograph a tutorial project. You will be required to provide at least one tutorial project during your 6 month term that will be featured on the website and blog.
- Individuals who are willing to submit their designs to various magazines, publications, challenge blogs, etc. We want our Creative Team to act as ambassadors for Pink Persimmon and will look for opportunities to help us grow our little company.
- Creative and inspired people who are able to work with deadlines and have the available time to commit to the above duties.
Creative Team Members will receive:
- A large welcome package of stamps valued at approximately $100 retail. You will have input on which sets you would like to work with.
- Additional stamp sets sent every two months, including new releases that occur during your term.
- A $25 supply allowance for materials.
- Materials from other companies that participate in a Creative Team exchange with Pink Persimmon.
- Your work displayed on our blog and website, including a Creative Team bio and gallery. We will also include links to your personal blog from the Pink Persimmon website and blog.
- Compensation for any Pink Persimmon projects that are chosen for print publication.
DEADLINE: September 1st.
CREATIVE TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT: September 15th
TERM OF AGREEMENT: 6 month period starting October 1st, 2009 and ending March 31st, 2010.
If you want to apply click HERE for all the info on how to enter.