Have A Wonderful Day!

8.06.2009

I started by stamping my deer onto a piece of tan card stock, after I stamped my deer I cut around him. Note: I left a edge around him. Next I took my 5" x 4" card and stamped my swirl in the middle towards the top, I also stamped the same swirl onto a piece of patterned paper. After that I cut the swirl that I stamped onto my patterned paper and glued it to the other swirl. After I had the swirl all glued down I added my deer to the bottom of the swirl ( I used pop dots to pop the deer up ). Last but not least I stamped my sentiment to the right of the deer.
Supplies: Paper- CTMH / Card Stock- Tan /Stamps- Autumn Leaves Swirl & Forest Friends Deer & CTMH Sentiment / CTMH In Pad- Chocolate

I basically followed the same directions for this card as above except I turned the swirl sideways and used an owl instead of the deer. I also placed my sentiment above the swirl this time.
Supplies: Paper- Not Sure / / Card Stock- Tan / Stamps- CTMH & Forest Friends Owl & Autumn Leaves Swirl / CTMH Ink Pad- Chocolate

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS